When you’re passionate about something, you always give it your best — mediocrity is an ingredient that’s not on the table.
Last Sunday a young woman sang at church. The passion in which she sang literally woke me from my slumber (a pastor gave a speech that had the same effect as taking 5ml of sedative). Her voice was majestic and my skin was covered with an armor of goose pimples. I hung on to every note that flowed from her lips. And that’s what passion is. Passion moves people. It causes them to walk away feeling good.
Sometimes, life causes us to forget or suppress our passion and we get stuck in jobs that we’re not passionate about. As a result, you may or may not give it your all. At that time you become robotic and scripted — living merely to pay bills and cover expenses. That’s no way to live, but then again, we have to pay our bills somehow.
What are you passionate about?
- Passion or Suffering? (contemplatinglove.com)
- Where Is Your Passion? (sheldonumc.wordpress.com)
- My Guidelines To Finding Your Passion (mattullrich.wordpress.com)
- Passion as a motivation (simple2x2.wordpress.com)
- Passion: The Stuff of Neuroses (humansareweird.com)