Today we ripped off a blogger named Becky and her blog Am I Half Dead or Am I Doing Fine. She doesn’t say where she stole it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. What did you do in 2011 that you’d never done before?
~ Went on a diet😦
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
~ I didn’t keep it because I didn’t make one. I made a short list this year though.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
~ Remember my ugly ass (question #30) neighbor I told you about? Well I heard he got a son! That poor child!
4. Did anyone close to you die?
~ My girlfriend came over last night and we were fooling around, and just as we were about to do the naughty, my pal went. He just dropped dead! I was more upset than sad.
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2012 that you lacked in 2011?
~ A conscience😦
7. What dates from 2011 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
~ Actually yesterday – Dec 31. My girlfriend gave me the best head ever. Seriously! It knocked me the f out!!
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
~ I didn’t get arrested for DUI
9. What was your biggest failure?
~ I got arrested for mouthing off to an officer😦
10. What was the best thing you bought?
~ I bought a telescope (for looking at the stars ;))
11. Whose behavior merited celebration?
~ My best friend. When I was mouthing off to the officer, he encouraged me to get in the car and drive away leave him. Such a good friend. If I had followed his advise, I wouldn’t have gotten arrested😦
12. Whose behavior made you appalled and disgusted?
~ The officer for mouthing back at me and arresting me on top of it!!
13. What song will always remind you of 2011?
~ I seriously don’t know how to answer this question!!
14. What do you wish you’d done more of?
~ Blogging instead of school work
15. What do you wish you’d done less of?
~ I wish I’d curse less😦
16. Did you fall in love in 2011?
17. What was your favorite new TV program?
~ Suits & White Collar
18. What was the best book you read?
~ The one that has no pages
19. What one thing would have made your year measurably more satisfying?
~ Being Freshly Pressed
20. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2011?
~ Wear anything that doesn’t require me to labor over the iron board
21. What kept you sane?
~ Mrs Marijuana
22. Who did you miss?
23. Who was the best new person you met?
~ Lizzie (not cracked)
24. Tell us a valuable lesson you learned in 2011?
~ Don’t drink and drive, smoke weed and fly!
25. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
~ Photo shoot fresh, looking like wealth
I’m ’bout to call the paparazzi on myself.
Uh, live from the mercer
Run upon Yeezy the wrong way, I might murk ya…