Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Song that always makes you sad?
2. Last thing you bought?
~ A supposedly leather shoe. Two weeks later the bottom began to peel off. Guess it was made in China 😦
3. Last person you argued with?
~ The owner at the store where I bought the “genuine leather” shoe!
4. Do you put butter before putting the peanut butter on?
~ Oh hell yea
5. One of your stuffed animals’ names as a kid?
~ I named my tiger Alter Ego after my alter ego
6. Did you ever at one time own a Barenaked Ladies CD?
~ Why the hell did I think that Barenaked Ladies would either be all ladies, naked or both? I’m such an idiot!
7. Favorite day of the week?
~ Any day that I’m not at work
8. Favorite sundae topping?
~ Coconut Sauce 😀
9. Did you take piano lessons?
~ Unfortunately not. I tried learning online and practice using my keyboard, but that was short lived … like about a week.
10. Most frequent song played?
~ Using the piano or media player? If, it’s the piano, I’d say Do re me fa so la ti do. Using media player Linkin Park – Numb
11. T.V. show you secretly enjoy?
12. Would you rather play basketball or hockey?
~ hmm … baseball. My 6’3″ has gotta be worth something, right?
13. Date someone older or younger?
~ Older. It would be the reverse of How Stella Got her Grove Back
14. One place you could travel right now?
~ The bathroom.
15. Do you use umbrellas?
~ When it’s sunny, hell yea
16. Do you know all the words to the Canadian national anthem?
~ Of course! Didn’t I tell you before that my favorite part time activity is studying things that I will never need to know but I do it anyways?
17. Favorite cheese?
18. The Smith’s or The Cure?
~ *google.com ->>Who are The Smiths?* Definitely The Smiths. Long time follower
19. Do you prefer blondes or brunettes?
~ Brunettes. You can’t get away with anything with blondes because they’re too smart.
20. Best job you ever had?
~ Not having one