Today we ripped off a blogger named Tense Teacher of the blog Tense for a Reason. (Yes we know that we’ve ripped her off not so long ago as well. It’s pretty amazing since she stopped posting in 2007. But that’s where we live as a thief). Also, it’s long so we’ll do it in parts. She does not say where she got it from. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
21. Did you go to your high school prom?
~ I skipped that and went to the girls house instead 😉
22. Perfect time to wake up?
~ Around 12pm
23. Perfect time to go to bed?
~ 3 or 4am 🙂
24. Do you use your queen right away in chess?
~ There are queens in chess?
25. Ever been in a car accident?
~ My best friends and I were coming from a party. They were sleeping and I was driving. When I woke up the car was upside down 😦
26. Closer to mom or dad…or neither?
~ Mom 😀
27. What age is this exciting life over for you?
~ Who ever said that I’m going to die!?
28. What decade during the 20th century would you have chosen to be a teenager?
~ 1960 … don’t ask me why. I don’t even know myself
29. Favorite shoes you have EVER owned?
30. Do you have an article of clothing you have had since you were in high school?
~ Seriously dude? Who doesn’t?
31. Were you in track and field?
~ Yes, in preschool, but as soon as I hit high school and noticed how fast the other students were, I quickly lost interest.
32. Were you ever in a school talent show?
~ Oh yes. Shakespeare wrote his plays with me in mind 🙂
33. Have you ever written in a library book?
~ NO! What self-righteous teenage would ever destroy school property like that! You’re a moron for even asking that
34. Allergic to?
~ Death. Whenever something bad is about to happen,I get huge rashes and sneeze profusely.
35. Favorite fruit?