Today we ripped off a blogger named Pookie 808 called Pookie808. We will do it in two parts. Where she got it, we have no idea. But this is someone who could not come up a separate screen name and a blog name. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
1. When you’re home alone, do you still close the door when you use the restroom?
~Hell no. I don’t even wear clothes (oops … tmi?? :roll:)
2. If you have to go grocery shopping, would you rather go alone or with someone?
~I’d rather sleep, but if i HAVE TO go, I’d prefer going alone so I can get the bare ESSENTIALS.
3. It’s your best friends birthday, would you buy them a gift even though they didn’t buy you one for yours
~Yeah. I would get him a box neatly wrapped with nothing and a card that says “Consider this a lesson in kindness” :)
4. You win the lottery. Lump sum or small payments over a period? Why?
~I’ve been planning for that day since I could spell lottery. Definitely lump sum. How else am I going to buy my island? You ever heard anyone buying an island in installments??
5. Do you like your music loud or at a reasonable level?
~Depends on the music. Rock/Alternative – LOUD. Souls/R&B/Classical etc – Reasonable level. What is a reasonable level btw? Isn’t that subjective? If my radio volume knob stops at 10, and I put it at 8, that could be a reasonable level for me :)
6. Are you a beach person or a snowy mountain person?
beach: get eaten by crabs. stung by sting rays or sea snakes or electrocuted by box jellyfishes
snowy mountain: roll off the snowy hill. covered by an avalanche.
Conclusion: Beach Person
7. When do you brush your teeth?
~Seriously?? Once, in the mornings. Everyone knows that!!
8. Can you watch scary movies alone?
~What am I 10y/o? Honey, do you wanna watch The Exorcist with me??
9. Soft bed or firm? And in fantasy land, who’s in it with you?
10. Would you rather stay home all day, or be out and about?
~That’s a tricky one. I like being out and about, but I get nostalgic so easily :(
11. What’s one of your worst memories (that you are comfortable sharing)?
~My company had a sports day and i decided to compete in a race. Being very confident, I was the crowd favorite, so naturally I thought I would win. A quarter way to the finish line it was all a blur.
When I opened my eyes, all i saw was my lips clutching the asphalt. My ego wasn’t the only thing bruised that day – elbows, shin, knees, knuckles, instep, toes … did I miss any ... I think I covered them all :(
12. Do you like to keep the peace or be confrontational?
~At first I use to be confrontational, now I keep the peace. Peace!
13. Are you more likely to be with a large group of people or a few close friends?
~Large group. I have to be the center of attention, and the attention I seek is always a large crowd.
14. What are your plans for October?
~Celebrate my wife’s birthday and surprise her everyday in the month :D
15. If money were not a problem, where would you like to live?
~On another habitable planet
16. What is your ideal profession?
~Prophet! I joke I joke. An actor ;)
17. Are you (or were you) close to your Mom and Dad?
~As close as tick to a dog’s posterior.
18. What is one fear that you can’t seem to overcome?
~Fear of Fear. :D How do you overcome THAT!?
19. Are you good at math?
~Who is? :lol:
20. Editor’s note. There is no question 20. It is sort of like getting a “Get out of Jail Free” card. We will do 21 to 40 next time. Peace & love!