Interestingly enough, I was nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award and the One Lovely Blog Award by Miss Experiencias Personales (Miss Personal Experience). What was she thinking?? It’s finally time to dust off my speech that has been laying in the attic for the last six months 🙂
*teary eyed* I want to use this opportunity to thank my parents for giving birth to me … so I can blog. My wife for the moral support. She has played an integral role in my blogging success. And by integral part I mean, steal her ideas and post them as my own 😉 (what’s her’s is mine right?), and most importantly, my blogging family 🙂 … The speech is a bit longer but I don’t want to detract from the point.
So without further ado …
The Rules (I don’t really like rules though :roll:):
1. Thank the one who gave/nominated you the award
>> Thanks again Miss Personal Experience for dubbing me Versatile Blogger. I’m elated. Really. I am. I am now officially apart of what seemed to be an elite club. Yay 😀
2. Tell 7 Things about Yourself.
- I can be very passionate about certain topics and a certain individual. (hint hint honey :))
- I enjoy photography and computer graphic design
- I like traveling. Spoiler Alert >>> I’ve never traveled before :(, so I like the idea of traveling, and boy have I traveled 😀
- I use blogging as a catharsis
- I’m not married … at least not with a ring. I just think that when you’re with your life partner, you can ascribe any title to each other 😆
- I love food. I can barely cook, but I’m learning and the experience is great … sometimes 🙂
- I physically live in Jamaica but mentally I live in the US, Canada, London you name it. I don’t believe in limiting myself to my environment
3. Pass/Share this award to 15 blogs which you enjoy reading the most.
That’s easy. In no particular order, here are my faves:
- Fashion + Life
- Running Naked with Scissors
- The Handsome Guy
- Dribbling Pensioner
- Your Pal Jason
- Lafemme Roar
- Futuristically Yours
- The Tale of My Heart
- Nuggets and Pearls
- It R The Truth
- Break It Down Pete
- Lesbian Brooklynite
One Lovely Blog Award. Firstly, this award is so cute 🙂
Rules: It doesn’t appear as if there are any specific rules, so I’ll make up some.
1. Thank the person who gave you the award:
>> Well, Miss Personal Experience gave me this award as well, so thanks again dear. I am truly humbled.
2. Nominate everyone 😀
So, in no particular order, I nominate: