Today we ripped off a blogger named Firecat from the blog Party in My Head. He doesn’t state where he got it. But, it was probably stolen there as well. So, of course, that will be as far as we go. Tracing back our theft’s thieves might take some time. Take the time to comment on other player’s posts. It’s a great way to make new friends! Link back to us at Sunday Stealing!
Cheers to all of us thieves!
1. Why did you sign up for writing your blog?
~ What can I say, I crave attention
2. Why did you choose your blog’s name? What does it mean?
~ All the good ones were taken. My name mate.
3. Do you own another blog?
~ Yes, but I was getting more attention from WordPress bloggers, so I weaned the other one.
4. What do you do online when you’re not on your blog?
~ Shut Up! There’s nothing else to do.
5. How about when you’re not on the computer?
~ You’re taking this a little too far now mister!
6. What do you wish people who read your blog knew about you?
~ I think they already know. My posts have revealed the most intimates parts of my personality and opinions.
7. What is your favorite community in the blogosphere?
~ Ahm…SEX and the Crazy Chicks
8. What is your philosophy on your blog layout?
~ Simplistic and easy to navigate.
9. Tell me about your picture you use to represent you on your blog.
~ It’s a dragon and a tiger. I’ve always admired the two
10. Pick 3 random blogs from your blogroll and tell us about them.
~ Lafemmeroar: This crazy chick is fun, articulate and sassy. Her blog is very varied (I guess that’s why she’s been nominated for the versatile blogger award countless times) and gives you a lot of insight into her CRAZY twisted mind.
~Fashion + Life: Creative and articulate. This chick has some deep thoughts on life, death and becoming a better you. Her posts are as beautiful as her.
~ Break it Down Pete: He’s the man. He keeps it real and peels away the layers of nonsense that we’re often fed (hence the name).
~ Futuristically Yours: This lad is really futuristic. His post are way beyond his years. His level of analysis should be lauded.
Oops, I went overboard.
11. What features do you think your blog should have that it doesn’t currently?
~ Hmm..not sure.
12. What do you consider the 10 most “telling” interests that we would infer from what you blog persona?
- Human Rights
- Hot, women
- Oral Sex
- Role Playing
- <<insert thought here>>
- <<insert thought here>>
Whew, I made it.
13. Do you have any unique interests that you have never shared before? What are they?
~ I’m interested in the cosmos.
14. The best thing about blogging is all of the friends that you make, Beside from those folks, do you think your blog has fans?
~ Do I count?
15. What’s your current obsession? What about it captures your imagination?
~ Plantains. How can a fruit be sooo damn delicious. The moment it touches my tongue, it like I’m having an orgasm in my mouth.
16. What are you glad you did but haven’t really had a chance to post about?
~ Quit my job (mentally). When I do it for real, I will definitely post.
17. How many people that first became a blog friend, have you met face to face?
~ One – Fashion + Life
18. What don’t you talk about here, either because it’s too personal or because you don’t have the energy?
~ My family … I would be cruel to discuss how ridiculously boring they are
19. What’s a question that you’d love to answer?
~ Will I be the tycoon I’m aiming to be.
20. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and regretted it?
~ No…never lost any.
21. Have you ever lost a blogging friendship and thought, “Was that overdue!”